What's new

Wow! I can’t believe I found this. (1 Viewer)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Back in my collage days I was quite the DOOM/DOOM II freak. I was really into making the wads. Well I just happen to come across one that I posted on the net over 7 years ago. I can't believe that this is still "out there". Any way, here is the link to grab it, it's one of my favorite DOOM II wad files that I made back in the day, it ended up getting me a job as a level designer.

Anyone else have some old DOOM II wads kicking around that they would like to share?

Dean

James Zos

Supporting Actor
I don't Dean, but I too am impressed that your creation was still floating in the net universe. If I'm researching a certain topic I'll sometimes email someone who has posted about it and they're always shocked to see that their post, now several years old, is still floating around out there somewhere. It is kind of like space junk, sometimes stuff never really goes away.
By the way I loved both Doom and Doom II back in the day, both of which I beat on my old 486DX75 laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks