What's new

Wow, got my Tumult enclosure from Acoustic Visions (1 Viewer)

Just got my Tumult enclosure from Acoustic Visions...
It is awesome...
Looks great, even better than in photos.
Some small shipping damage, the grill clips.
It is a Sealed Cube, just like Kilimanjaro on http://www.acoustic-visions.com/pinnacleseries.htm , except mine is passive. I'm using a QSC RMX-1450 to power it.

Wow... The output, even being sealed is significantly higher (and NO Port Noise, being sealed) than my VTF-3, the walls are resonating...BAD...

The room is 12x17x9, but has one large and one small opening into another 450 sqft x 9.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Steve,

I got my Tumult up and running last week. It's one helluva sub. Especially with a little eq added via an LT added! :)

Dean Mar

Stunt Coordinator
Steve,

The enclosure sure is a heavy brute. I received my Tumult enclosure from Kyle back in December and laminated it in black Formica. It is the 2.5 cu ft sealed enclosure. Last week I mounted the Tumult and fired it up using the HS500 amp.

I will hold off on giving any kind of a review until I get more of a chance to tweak my setup and do more listening, but on the other hand we watched LOTR last weekend and wow!

Never realized how addicting this bass stuff could be. :D

Dean Mar

Stunt Coordinator
Tony,

Does this mean that I will probably be craving to contact my Dealer soon for another fix er.. Tumult ? :D

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Hey Kyle, with you building Tumult subs out west and my building them here in the east, maybe we can cover the country and start the whole place a-rockin'! :D

Owen Bartley

Second Unit
with you building Tumult subs out west and my building them here in the east, maybe we can cover the country and start the whole place a-rockin'!
Even better... get a couple thousand miles of RCA cable and link the signal into the biggest daisy chain of subs ever... then crank it!! lol

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Brian, that might be a first.....dealers teaming up to corrupt the country and get them addicted. Why does Austin Powers come to mind for some reason? :) You can me Mini Me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks