Wouldn't it be sweel to get some of the 1960's Rock films on DVD?

BarryM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Barry Margolis
For all of these years, I have wanted to see some of the Rock movies of the 1960's....as well as movies containing major (and minor) Rock soundtracks. I wish Rhino or someone would start a series containing:

HERE WE GO ROUND THE MULBERRY BUSH
- featuring Traffic & Spencer Davis Group & Andy Ellison

FERRY ACROSS THE MERSEY
- featuring Gerry & The Pacemakers

UP THE JUNCTION
- featuring a superb Manfred Mann soundtrack

BRONCO BULLDOG
- a strange punk/working class film featuring a superb soundtrack by
Audience

Those two Pink Floyd soundtracks from two films I've only heard about: MORE and the one featuring their 'Obscured By Clouds" LP

CATCH US IF YOU CAN (HAVING A WILD WEEKEND)
- featuring Dave Clark Five

What'd'ya all think about this?

Jay*W

Second Unit
That would be fantastic, but I suspect that rights issues for many of these films are convoluted.

Jay

AndySvn

Agent
"Mulberry Bush" shouldn't be a problem since Flix screens it every once in awhile. Great theme song by Traffic, BTW.

Charles Ellis

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
I'm still waiting for both The T.A.M.I. Show (which was just added to the Library of Congress' list of archived film classics) and The Big TNT Show. As long as T.A.M.I. is complete with the restored Beach Boys footage, I'll buy it!

MarcoBiscotti

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
I'd kill to have a legit release for UP THE JUNCTION (fave o.s.t. of all time ever!)

I'd also like to see others like "Get Yourself A College Girl" released w/ The Animals, DC5, The Standells, etc.

MarcoBiscotti

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
And of course my most wanted AIP flick yet to be released...

Plus there's also one which I've never seen before and have been dying to track down; "OUT OF SIGHT" -- a 6ts hot rod exploito with The Knickerbockers, The Astronauts, The Turtles, Gary Lewis and more!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
July