What's new

Would you recommend "Simone" for a blind purchase? (1 Viewer)

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
"Simone" is not as bad as the trailers and reviews would lead you to believe. However, I can't recommend it as a blind purchase, it's strictly rental material IMHO.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
cool... another "should i buy this?" thread...

:rolleyes

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
Oooops. Sorry for the thread. Thanks for the responses. The forum search engine was disabled & the reviews I read were iffy so I was undecided on this one (I know, no excuse... 50 lashes).

Looks like a rental.

Jay Taylor

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
After seeing S1M0NE, I would have given anything to have not seen it. Before this film, I had a policy of watching anything at least once. I would never watch this film again. For the love of all that's holy, don't give them anymore money for this film.

David Rogers

Supporting Actor
I'm picking it up sus, but that sitll shows my disappointment. It went from "oooh neat movie" to "bah why did they screw it up?" (using a real actress for S1mone).

I usually like what I pick up sus. Still only have five discs out of 310+ I wish I hadn't purchased.

Phu Vo

Stunt Coordinator
This movie is a rental. Even those that will buy this DVD, I can hardly see any one of them going back for repeated views of this flick. It is sort of billed as a Sci Fi drama comedy movie. But falls short on all that it is going for. Lighted hearted comedy at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks