What's new

Would you make the switch from Klipsch to Paradigm (1 Viewer)

DaveV

Agent
Right now I have Klispch Reference towers and center channel with the tri-pole rears and a velodyne 15" sub.

I am thinking about switching to Paradigm 60's or 80's with the CC center and the in-wall for rears and the SERVO-15 sub.

Do you guys think the would be a good change. I am looking for more clarity and not as loud as the Klispch.

I am running off an Onkyo Integra 838 amp (110w)

Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks
Dave V

JordanS

Second Unit
Hello Dave

I almost did a while back. I have the RF-3 II's with Adcom Seperates (100 watt x 2), and I went to audition the Paradigm Monitor Line. I felt that the sound was extremely dry, and had a compressed sound. Maybe it is because of my young age (21), and my love for classic rock (Pink Floyd), but I just like the way the Klipsch's sound. At low levels, it is NOT fatiguing to me, and its sounds very live and full.

I also have a pair of B&W's that I love to listen to as well. So I can appreciate both sides.

Good luck!

-Jordan S

DaveV

Agent
Sorry i was not clear.. I am looking at the Paradigm Reference Studio speakers. A couple of lines up from the Monitor series.

John Royster

Screenwriter
Dave,

They are two different speakers with very different sounds. I'd suggest taking your favorite music and directly comparing the two.

James Zos

Supporting Actor
I have the Klipsch ref. series. I'm not too fond of Klipsch highs and I've thought about switching to Paradigm just like you, but the thought of paying full retail price (great deals can be found for Klipsch stuff on line) keeps me from doing so. Someday when I'm rich maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks