What's new

Would these be good speakers for a bedroom? (1 Viewer)

BrianFS

Auditioning
JBL N-Center II for center

JBL N26II for main

JBL N24II for rear

JBL PB-12 for sub

I think my current Polkaudio RM6000 speakers are really bad(I just got them too!) and I want to upgrade them to something better.

Sounds like overkill for a bedroom. Check out JBL NSP-1 at etronics .com 500 bucks for (4) N-24's, (1) n-center, (1) PB-10. This should be more than enough for a bedroom. I have been using this setup with an Onkyo 575 in a 20' X 12'

area for a year now and they sound great.

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
Do you really need 5.1 for a bedroom? I'd be happy with just a pair of JBL S38s for stereo sound.

If you want 5.1 then I also second the NSP1 system. I've heard them about 3 times and was impressed each time.

Check out ebay for the NSP1 package and then you can get the better PB12 sub for close to $500.

BrianFS

Auditioning
Yes I would really like to enjoy DVDs in 5.1 as well as Xbox and GameCube with Dolby Prologic II.

Aren't the speakers in NSP1 pretty much the same as those above? Except that they are not IIs and the main speakers are also N24.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks