What's new

Would really like Sony to finish Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
There are only a few shows in my collection which are hanging in uncertainty right now. Two of which from Sony are Charlie's Angels & T.J. Hooker. Being a fan of all the classics from Spelling, I really hope that they haven't been ditched, hopefully just put on the backburner like Mad About You was.
Anyone else out there waiting for these two?

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I actually just picked up the Charlie's Angels sets last week. I found them on sale at best buy for $19.99 so i couldn't pass them up. I definately want more tj hooker especially season 3. If i enjoy the angels sets i will be in for the last two seasons. So far so good!!!!! Money Well Spent!!!

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator
Dan and Aryn, we definitely need more of these shows, especially T.J. Hooker. I never saw season 5, when it went late night. I'm especially interested in how the Stacy/Corrigan romance was handled.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Being the Owner of Seasons 1-3 of Charlie's Angels and Highway to Heaven I'd like to see both of those series completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks