What's new

Worst movie you ever paid to see? (1 Viewer)

MikeM

Screenwriter
It's a tie:
Robocop 2
Another 48 Hours
...uhh....I was young, I didn't know any better!!
wink.gif

Being a huge fan of Robocop, the very second I heard the music in Robocop 2, I knew it was going to suck, and suck hard.
------------------
mike_sig.jpg

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Showgirls. Went to see it with a friend in a crappy run-down dinner theater that has since closed. The best aspect of the whole movie was the large pizza and three pitchers of beer we tossed down during it. To this day, I don't remember what happened after about halfway through. :)

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Mission to Mars.
I really can't remember why my friends and I saw that on opening night. I like to think it was some sort of subliminal message in the ads.
Geez, just thinking about the movie makes me get angry. So angry I could punch somebody. Twice.
------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)
[Edited last by Kevin Leonard on October 01, 2001 at 05:37 PM]

Colin Dunn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Colin Dunn
VIRTUOSITY. I should have walked out and eaten the $7 loss rather than subjecting myself to those two agonizingly craptastic hours.
------------------
- - -- - -
Colin Dunn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks