Steve Gonzales
Wow, that choice might start something! :D

Up next: Gabe, Lew, and Rob...

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Titanic? Scent of a Woman? Wow. You guys need to see some REALLY bad movies! :D

You will all cower in fear when you see MY complete list! Heh, heh, heh...

You guys is toast.

Lew is next...

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Kevin Smith made a low-budget, first film that can be admired for a good many reasons, though looked at outside of the context of ‘low-budget, first movie’, it is not particularly satisfying.

Many were truly looking forward to what he could do, when he got enough money to make a ‘real’ movie. We found out with:

Mallrats`

a movie where the impossible happened. I don’t care about anybody or any of their problems. Plus it has the cinematography and visual sense of cheap TV show.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Kevin Smith made a low-budget, first film that can be admired for a good many reasons, though looked at outside of the context of ‘low-budget, first movie’, it is not particularly satisfying.

Many were truly looking forward to what he could do, when he got enough money to make a ‘real’ movie. We found out with:

Mallrats
I agree completely though that pick is sure to cause some consternation amongst some of the other members. :D

Clerks has its moments, but it too often goes over the top, particularly near the end. Mallrats has nothing going for it. :thumbsdown:

I forgot to mention a rule of selection: if you do not reply within 24 hours of your turn coming up, I'll seed your list with a selection from the IMDB's 'Worst 100 Movies' list.

Cary T

Screenwriter
Steve, I think you'll win with Armageddon alone. You took my top pick :frowning:

Nice pick Richard.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Lawrence of Arabia.

Just kidding :) While it's tempting just to see the reaction of certain people, I hardly think that this movie (while incredibly boring) is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Instead, I will begin with the worst movie to ever win a best picture oscar, and a truly bad movie in it's own right:

Cimarron

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
While it's tempting just to see the reaction of certain people,...
Well, you already saw my reaction to Steve's post, right?!

:D

Steve: I know you were joking. So was I regarding your beloved The Third Man (which is going to be one of my next Criterion purchases).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks