What's new

Worlds Scariest Police Chases host Dead? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Paul S, the host of the show, has passed on? Anyone have more details on this, since I just heard a short blurb about it on the radio news.

I remember being so amazed by these specials when they first came out in 1996. Since it was around the summer of my final highschool year, I remember bringing these things in to show off during class when there where no set assignments to do and everyone just staring at awe in front of the TV.

Now, since there's no real new material and they are basically just best of specials, it's a fun thing to have on in the background while working on stuff.

I really hope they come out with more of these, with new footage, despite the apparent death of the host.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
All the info I've been able to dig up has "Sheriff John Bunnell" as the host, and he appears to be very much alive.

Hmmm...

Joel C

Screenwriter
God, can you imagine being on that hike and seeing your spouse fall off a cliff? Yikes.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
So it was the producer, not the host who died. The show will probably continue, but this is a major blow.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Yeah, Paul Stojanovich died in Oregon on a honeymoon or so when standing on a cliff to get his picture taken. Apparently he fell off. I remember seeing it on CNN or some other newschannel during all the Iraq coverage. At the time, the news article reported that the body was not recovered but Jim D's article link shows that the police did finally recover the body.

Jay

Glenn_Jn

Stunt Coordinator
So what's the moral of this story? Is it "Don't stand close to a cliff-edge while having your picture taken" or "Don't move to Oregon" or "Don't get married". I'm confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks