What's new

World's Most Unhealthiest Breakfast? (1 Viewer)

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
That guy sure has, uh, flair for "writing", especially with all those colorful descriptions.

I can't believe it's actually legal to sell something so toxic! All kidding aside, I'm sure there'll be one or two poor souls who stock up on the stuff and eat it every morning. Let's make it perfectly clear, now, that NO, they shouldn't be able to sue Swanson's.

Marshall W. Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall W. Carter
I dunno...I'm pretty sure there are tobacco products out there that are better for you than...THAT!!! "Semen-dipped maggots" indeed...

I actually saw this a couple of days ago and showed it to my brother tonight in the freezer section (of the grocery store...I'm not going to pay $3 to kill myself). He had to take a double-take...seriously.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure all the carbs come from the pancakes.. I could probably eat the meat (and majority of the fat) on my diet with little or no consequence.. :)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
So it's an all day breakfast! With that label Swanson implies that the person who eats it is going to skip lunch if not dinner also. The only problem I see with that meal is the off-the-scale cholesterol level and the sodium.

As for the colorful descriptions, what the hell did the author expect to see from foods like scrambled eggs and bacon that don't take well to being microwaved when they're fresh, much less being precooked and frozen and then microwaved? For the record, there are as many perfectly healthy foods that come out of a microwave looking like E.T. vomit.

And he couldn't even think of anything bad to say about the pancakes!

"Fill your bowl full of jelly with a tray full of dead animals and chicken miscarriages." Sounds to me like the author is one of them there animal-hugging Herb-a-Vore vegetarians. In nature, herbivores are a notch below the carnivores on the food chain, and when the revolution comes and the shit hits the fan, we meat-eaters will be feasting on vegetarian meat. How much cholesterol is in a serving of deep-fried vegetarian?

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
mmmm

Alex-C

Screenwriter
AFter seeing this post, I looked for the all day breakfast in the frozen section and lo and behold there it was in all its glory. Right next to several Swanson XXL meals.

And they all tip the scale as far as sodium cholesteral etc. But the ADB takes the cake, in fact that's about the only thing not included.

To quote the cook from City Slickers, the food is brown, hot and plenty of it !

LewB

Screenwriter
Don't forget that the 1,030 calories does not include the butter and syrup that those pancakes are crying out for.
Chuck, get your camera checked out, your picture of the actual product doesn't look like what's on the box ! :D :D
I have but one thing to say about this YUK !

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
How about a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray? I can feel my arteries hardening just looking at the picture.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
My GOD... it only provides 2% of the daily recommended dose of Vitamin C! ;)

Yes, even I, a proud, card carrying carnivore, find that pic a bit repulsive.

LewB

Screenwriter
To think that some poor, innocent pig gave it's all for that mess !!! PETA should focus on stuff like this. If you're gonna kill an animal for food, turn the animal into food for crying out loud. :angry: :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks