What's new

World's Largest Music Collection for Sale (1 Viewer)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
More details here:

Home

Talk about a labor of love. I think it is really cool that someone went to such lengths to maintain a collection like that. I really hope it finds a suitable home. It would be an absolute shame, that after all that time, if someone bought it just to sell off the pieces that would fetch a lot of money.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I wish I could bid.....it might be the only way I'd ever find a playable copy of the Allman Brothers' S/T'ed with the bloody, original mix. What I'd give for a week in that wharehouse with my MD recorder....!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Man, pretty much a dream collection. I just hope it's kept together. be a shame to see it broken up. Smithsonian or someone should get their mitts on it.

G.Billena

Auditioning
Real Name
Giovanni Billena
WOW HEAVEN!!!!(drooling)Id sell off one of my kidneys,half my lungs,and an eyball to the black market,just to have that collection........ummmmm LOL

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
I recently sold a MANDY MORTON UK LP for $600
I now read of a sale on eBay of £600 ( $1200.00 USD)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Time to go buy my Mega Millions ticket, now that the original bidder was a fraud...let's hope it lasts until I get the six digits right ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks