World Cup 2006 ticket applications now being accepted

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Aaron Schmitt, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Aaron Schmitt

Aaron Schmitt Stunt Coordinator

Just a heads up for anyone who is interested in going to World Cup 2006 in Germany. The ticket applications are now available to be filled out. They are doing the lottery system for tickets, with acutal purchases being in April for the lucky few who get selected. I believe 800,000 or so tickets are available in this round. Good luck!

Go here for more info:
    http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/o/

2. RichardK

RichardK Second Unit

Yes, I saw this yesterday...If I can convince my wife to let me go and get my best friend to commit, then I just might hunker down and make plans...

3. Jonathan White

Jonathan White Stunt Coordinator

You can only apply for tickets if you have a Mastercard. They are one of the sponsers and for some unknown reason, FIFA agreed to this. [​IMG]

4. RichardK

RichardK Second Unit

I havent tried to apply for tickets so I dont know about that Mastercard requirement.

I do know that if you want to use a credit card to pay, you must use a Mastercard.

You can also do a bank transfer to pay if you live outside of the Germany or direct withdrawal if you have a bank account in Germany.