What's new

Wooo! We're #94 and #170!!! (1 Viewer)

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
That is a really interesting site. I never knew that there were so many discussion forums like the HTF that had such huge followings.

Some pretty weird/popular topics out there!

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
I'm surprised certain forums have such a huge following. "Hole and Courtney Love fans community" and "Hebrew forum for an argentinian soap opera" are in the top 20???

DanaA

Screenwriter
Yeah, that's definitely an interesting link. Went to a few of the top rated sites to see what the big draw was. Will search around more later when I have time.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Argentinian (and Latin American in general) soaps are HUGE in parts of Asia and Africa, you'd be surprised at how many languages the latest low-budget Venezuelan soaps get dubbed into. So that SORTA explains the popularity of the Hebrew forum for "Chiquititas".

You know, 170 is pretty good, considering it's a global ranking. If it wasn't for Trekkies and furries, we might move into the top 50 :D

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Wow, Hebrew forum for an Argentinian soap at #5! Most of my extended family live in Israel, but I didn't know that particular sort of show was so popular there. It wouldn't be dubbed, I don't think, since almost nothing is in Israel. As I understand it, it's too small a country to justify that sort of expense, so everything foreign on TV and in the movies is subtitled.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member

Are you suggesting there's overlap between these two groups? I'll never watch The Trouble with Tribbles the same way again. :eek:

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
Neat site.

The other numbers for us:

204 with the Alexa rating
440 for our member/post ratio (that one is pretty neat) we're only averaging 44 posts per member.
297 for our total posts last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks