Woohooooo.....

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Rob Grim, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Rob Grim

Rob Grim Stunt Coordinator

Well fellow forum members, I just took possession of both my Denon AVR-3805 and my DVD-2900. Didn't think I was going to see either of them until the 1st of April but looks like Tweeter's came threw for me. There's only one problem, trying to hang around the office until quitting time is killing me. I've already told the wife not to make any plans for me this afternoon.

2. ScottCHI

ScottCHI Screenwriter

happy twiddlin'

[​IMG]

3. terence

terence Supporting Actor

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YES! The joy of getting new TOYS! I say you blow the joint and head home, cause you know your heart and mind have already punched the clock soon as you took possesion of your new gear.

Have FUN![​IMG]

4. Robert Cowan

Robert Cowan Supporting Actor

your wife plans things without your knowledge?

haha

have fun with the new stuff.

5. Rob Grim

Rob Grim Stunt Coordinator

Okay, I'm new to Denon products so you have to hang with me. When cutting up the volume on the receiver it is supposed to display your volume settings on the television. I'm running component cables to the tv along with s-video cables. When the tv is set to the s-video input, it displays the volume settings on the tv. But, when I switch to the component input on the television, NOTHING. Is there a setting I need to change to correct this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

6. Michael Mathius

Michael Mathius Supporting Actor

I have both the Denon 3802 and 3803 and the volume does not display while using component. I guess it's the same for the 3805.

Congrats on your new toy.

7. Chun Lam

Chun Lam Agent

I have the 1804. Same thing here. I actually get no OSD when using component.

8. ScottCHI

ScottCHI Screenwriter

osd that you get through component depends upon whether it's in use or not, and is also limited