What's new

woohooo ... JBL NSP-1 set for $250 shipped! (1 Viewer)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Got a set pricematched from buy.com. The have them for $249.95 and free shipping. Got them and a pair of the N26's from jandr.com for $390 shipped. Is that sweet or what? Snag them while you can. Buy.com says there are limited quantities and jandr is currently OOS. I figured that's ok since I'm in the middle of a basement overhaul so the couple weeks of waiting for jandr is cool. I'm going to use the n26's as my mains and probably sell the extra pair of n24's on flea bay or use them in my bedroom setup. Anyway, just thought I'd share the great deal. Later all!!! :D

ozric_smith

Agent
I got the NSP1 set with a PB10 from JandR too. It cost me alittle more. I am going to up my fronts to s38's. I was going to fleabay my n24's too, but I think I will keep them. They are sweet little speakers.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I was skeptical of the JBL's, but decided to check them out because of all the positive comments here on the board. I'm gald I did. They sound very good. I really like the full sound of the N-26's, which is why I choose to get a pair of those as my mains. I really feel that this set for $250 would be hard to beat. I had B&W before, and will have to say that just my Best Buy demo had me pretty psyched about getting these "budget" speakers. I'm going to be mating them with my recently aquired Pionner VSX-D709S which is also a terrific value from refurbdepot.com for $200 plus shipping.

Mike Mace

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered myself a set of n26's from j and r, and a n-center from buy.com. I would like to get a set of n24's for my surrounds but wanted to see what the 26's sounded like first. I currently have a JVC setup that came as a package deal with my receiver....little 2-way satellites with 3" cones. I'm anxious to see the difference. I still need to get myself a set of 24's and a good sub...just shopping around and don't know how much money I want to spend yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks