What's new

Woohoo! I've just ordered my new MartinLogans! (1 Viewer)

Dave Dahl

Stunt Coordinator
I wanted to share the good news. After receiving the ok from my wife earlier in the week I went ahead and ordered a brand new pair of MartinLogan Ascenti speakers.

The anticipation is killing me. I'm looking forward to their arrival!

-Dave

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
Wow! Great choice. We used to carry logans at soundtrack. Man those were great speakers. I know you will enjoy them.

Nathan Stohler

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan Stohler
Dave,

You wouldn't happen to be related to Steve Dahl (the radio personality), would you? Pardon me if you're not, but I assume you've gotten that question once or twice before, living in Chicago.

Take care.
--Nathan

EdNichols

Second Unit
Dave, I just bought the ML Mosaics and they are awesume. I would imagine that the Ascents would be even sweeter sounding. What are you going to power them with?

Dave Dahl

Stunt Coordinator
No, unfortunately I am not related to Steve Dahl however I am gaining weight. Give it time.

I'm going to be powering them with a B&K AVR 507 receiver.

-Dave

Nathan Stohler

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan Stohler
Haha...me too. I've gone from 155 to 195 lbs. since I moved to Chicago. I think there's something in the water.

Steve isn't originally from Chicago, so I guess my original question was a bit of a stretch.

--Nathan

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Dave, great speakers. I auditioned those before I bought my Magnepan MG1.6's. The Martin Logans sounded fantastic.

The dealer had a pair of demo maggies that I got for $1500. I will never go back to box speakers, how about you??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks