What's new

WOOHOO! 1000 posts! :) (1 Viewer)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I have finally made it to the big 1000 posts here! It's been about a year and a month since I signed up. In that time, HTF has officially become biggest time-waster in my life, especially with the anime recommendations list that I maintain! :D

A big thank you goes out to Parker Clack, Ronald Epstein, and all of the members and moderators that have had to put up with my weird personality and crazy opinions! ;)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
It is, but the post counts are still kept and accessible through your profile, I think.

Congratulations Tony, the 6-piece coaster set is in the mail. ;)

Jay

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I still remember when this was a much smaller site and everyday would be a new "I've just 1000 reached" member. Even Patrick Sun!!

I even remember posting when I reached 2000, and challenged JayH to 3000.

He beat me and never looked back:)

Could be the extra day and a half he's spend on here though!!:D

Congrats

Brent

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Tony, no need for any sort of an apology. We appreciate your presence and look forward to much more time wasted. Congrats!

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Patrick you don't need my permission but you are welcome to show off that 20,000 post mark in about a month when you hit it. That's if you keep you 13 post per day up. I really never kept up with my post but they do add up quick.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Jeff Kleist is gaining on me (10.8 posts a day average to my pathetic 10.1). I've long given up on the notion of catching up with and surpassing Mr. Sun, though. (It's good to know one's limits.)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
congrats tony! as a constant lurker in the anime threads, i can attest to how your post count could have increased so dramatically!

word up homey! :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah I remember passing 1K members too. But back then I didn't post nearly as much as I do now (my average is still around 3.x per day). But what I lose in quantity I make up for in longevity (I think I'm in the top-25 posters now). There's something to say for attrition... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks