What's new

Woodworker for hire (1 Viewer)

JonahWicky

Stunt Coordinator
I see quite a few posts from people looking for help in making parts for speaker enclosures. I'm a long-time amateur furniture maker recently turned pro (trying to actually make some money at it). Since I haven't gotten famous yet, and don't have much work, I'd be willing and interested in helping anyone out with the woodworking end of a project. I have all the equipment to do cut-outs, circles, round-overs, etc. I'm not looking to get rich off anyone, just offering to help out and make a buck or 2.
Here's my website if anyone wants more info.
Joe's Woodworking

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
AHHHHHH damn wish you'd posted this a month ago :)
I made my decision to buy a speaker kit because the cabinet parts were available pre-cut :frowning:
Good luck to you! I'm sure there are lots of others that will need your services!

A

Anthony_Gomez

I could have used your help a month ago two!

just for S&G, how much would you have charged for a set of 5 speakers (mini monitors)

7x8x11.5

3/4MDF

maple veneer

1/4 round edges

recessed drivers (mid/bass is the oddshaped focal)

nothing exact, just a rough reference.

something I may want done is a sub box.

rough idea on a 1.5" thich MDF 22" cube with recessed driver and 2 recessed PR's. maple veneer with 3/4 round maple

...again just a rough idea. (this one I am semi-seriously considering)

Bergan Peters

Stunt Coordinator
You don't have an email address!!!

Well since I still haven't MADE my sub, what would you charge for 2 sonosub baseplates?

One would have an 18 inch hole, the other would have a 4 inch hole.

Also, damn if you really wanted to make some money, you could make an amp holder that would bolt onto the sonotube itself and legs for the sonosub.

Email me!

JerryW

Supporting Actor
You could also make and sell some nice finished MDF enclosures for all the plate amps that people are buying to power their SYS CS passive subs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks