What's new

wondering if anyone has ever (1 Viewer)

ToddP

Stunt Coordinator
taken advantage of this www.freedvd4me.com site. There are a couple of decent movies available here. I just wonder if anyone has ever done it, and what the catch is. Thanks.

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
Here is what the site says....

"They provide special offers for you to choose from. Each offer carries a value, in DVD Points, that you receive by completing it."

So you have to buy something to get points - not to mention getting put on EVERY spam list out there.

You can't get something for nothing.

Here is the entire paragraph:

You may wonder how we are able to give away top-name DVDs for free. Is it too good to be true? No. It is absolutely for real. We have joined with dozens of quality partners that are anxious to be introduced to you. They provide special offers for you to choose from. Each offer carries a value, in DVD Points, that you receive by completing it. These offers range from low-rate credit cards to free trials from Internet service providers, and everything in between. Your account center will track the DVD Points you accrue. As you browse our DVD selections, you’ll see that each has a point value attached. When you have earned the number of points required for the title you want, simply fill out the order form and we take it from there. That’s it. Within 30 days, your brand new DVD will arrive at your doorstep, compliments of FreeDVD4Me.com. There is no limit to the number of DVD Points you can earn, as we are constantly adding new partner offers. So, in short, the DVD you bought last week may be the last one that ever costs you a cent.

ZackR

Supporting Actor
There is a whole thread talking about this over in the Bargains section at DVDTalk. I have never tried one though, but is sounds like several people have had good luck with them.
Zack

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks