What's new

Wonderfalls comes to DVD on december 7th, 2004! (1 Viewer)

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Glad to hear this. I blind bought this set on the cheap from Amazon last year, but have yet to work my way around to it. Blame that on Buffy, Charmed, X-Files and Star Trek: TNG among other sets that I own. *Sigh*

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Oh I dunno, that other show about God talking to a girl did a season or two, didn't it? Joan of Arcadia or something? And even Dead Like Me, which felt similar to Wonderfalls, lasted two seasons. But Fox kills its young.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Another show that fits in that category from Fox was Keen Eddie. My wife and I watched this show and knew it wouldn't connect with the "average viewer". We loved the show and are proud to NOT be one of the average viewers.

Thanks to admins for moving my post to this thread. I will try to do a better job of searching before I start another thread.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I watched the original four or five episodes when they aired on Fox back in '04, and just burned through the whole series on DVD through Netflix the last couple weeks. The last episode left me yearning for more "Wonderfalls". Unlike other great shows killed early, I don't even know if I'd want a follow-up series. The character of Jaye Tyler was fundamentally a mid-twenties character. Seeing her in the same place at 33 would undermine the arc of the show and feel pretty depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks