moviebuff75

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric Scott Richard
Neil, I gave them a list. I am sure they will go through each episode, so they won't have to redo it again. Brian, I used the regular whv email. I also phoned them. They have known me for years, though. I have helped them correct a lot. Maybe they haven't responded because there are now more issues, and they want to wait.

Larry.P

Stunt Coordinator
I was disappointed that they did not include the episode recaps for the season 3 two-parters. It is jarring to me that those "part 2" episodes start with the opening credits rather than the cold opening that was standard for season 3. The cold opening in those cases was the recap, and results in significantly shorter runtimes for those episodes. I am grateful that they at least restored the recap to "Judgment from outer Space - part 2" that was missing on the DVD set. Also grateful for the full-length "Deadly Dolphin" episode and restoring the few seconds with the monkey that were missing on the DVD from the "Man Who Could not Die" opening. I also recall from watching as a kid that there were scenes from next week at the end of the part 1 episodes (can't remember if this was standard for all episodes or just 2-parters). Those are all missing as well. Guess you can't have everything. Thank you to Eric for contacting WB about the more important disc issues!

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Brian, I used the regular whv email. I also phoned them. They have known me for years, though. I have helped them correct a lot. Maybe they haven't responded because there are now more issues, and they want to wait.
Thanks so much. At least I know I used the correct email.

Reactions: moviebuff75

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissagreen