What's new

Wonder Woman seasons 2 & 3 - any word yet? (1 Viewer)

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I'm almost through two of the three discs on season 1. I'm gonna be anxious for more Lynda--not to mention heckling that irritating little robot "dog" or whatever it is that keeps wheeling through the IADC offices.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I read on another site somewhere that Season 2 is being worked on now, for release probably next summer. Just a rumor though.

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
I'm in no rush to see more of this since I always felt the series took a wrong turn when it ditched the World War II format. Still, it will be nice to see them when they do come out (I will admit Lynda's costume looked better).

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I agree, Eric--Lynda's costume definitely looked better!

You know, this character is so inseperably linked to Carter, it makes me wonder if WB will ever be able to find anyone to make their eventual motion picture.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
After watching the discs from the UK of the first 6 or so episodes from season 2, I was kind of reluctant to pick up the season 1 set. Frankly the show wasnt quite as good as I remembered it when I was a kid.

Fortunatly it was just a case of the quality taking a nosedive. Season 1 was pretty good - but that's probably the limit of my Wonder Woman tolerance.

Rent, probably. Buy - nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks