What's new

Wonder Woman Season One June 29th (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The folks at the Wonder Woman Museum website sent me a note that they had gotten an early copy of the set as a "thank you" for helping consult on the DVD release.

Click here for great pics of the set, screen shots, etc. I don't know exactly how I would use this at TSoD, especially since he has a big disclaimer/warning about not using the pics without permission (and he didn't specifically give me permission, he just let me know about the site). But it's still fun to share with you guys! :)

By the way, I think it's hilarious when I jump into this TV section of HTF, and I see the "Bigger Is Better" speaker ad, and the Wonder Woman box set picture happens to be to the left of it at the moment. Esp. since the words tend to look as if they're about at Lynda's chest level! :b

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The folks at the Wonder Woman Museum website sent me a note that they had gotten an early copy of the set as a "thank you" for helping consult on the DVD release.

Click here for great pics of the set, screen shots, etc. I don't know exactly how I would use this at TSoD, especially since he has a big disclaimer/warning about not using the pics without permission (and he didn't specifically give me permission, he just let me know about the site). But it's still fun to share with you guys! :)

By the way, I think it's hilarious when I jump into this TV section of HTF, and I see the "Bigger Is Better" speaker ad, and the Wonder Woman box set picture happens to be to the left of it at the moment. Esp. since the words tend to look as if they're about at Lynda's chest level! :b

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Whoever decided to hire Ms.Carter for the role deserves a big raise. She IS Wonder Woman. I just hope that whoever produces the next WW movie is as smart and has the guts to hire an unknown if necessary.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Whoever decided to hire Ms.Carter for the role deserves a big raise. She IS Wonder Woman. I just hope that whoever produces the next WW movie is as smart and has the guts to hire an unknown if necessary.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory

I keep hearing Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charisma Carpenter and Jlo.

Of the three Charisma is the only one right for the part.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory

I keep hearing Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charisma Carpenter and Jlo.

Of the three Charisma is the only one right for the part.

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
My WW pack is in the post (sent today) I'll report on picture quality, from the other two boxsets (Kung Fu & Shogun) I wouldn't be surprise the picture quality will be first-rate, unlike newer stuff (lesser quality of film)

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
My WW pack is in the post (sent today) I'll report on picture quality, from the other two boxsets (Kung Fu & Shogun) I wouldn't be surprise the picture quality will be first-rate, unlike newer stuff (lesser quality of film)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I wish Catherine Zeta Jones would play Wonder Woman with Cher as her mother, and then get a younger girl to play Wonder Girl....also, Bill Pullman as Steve Trevor.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I wish Catherine Zeta Jones would play Wonder Woman with Cher as her mother, and then get a younger girl to play Wonder Girl....also, Bill Pullman as Steve Trevor.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Gabrielle Reece is tall (likely too tall), but she doesn't have the right look and has little acting experience.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter

Sorry Wonder Woman fans, but I think Catherine Zeta Jones is a dead-ringer for the all-mighty Isis should they ever decide to do a big-screen remake!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
From what was mentioned in the toon zone forum. Charisma Carpenter wants to do it. But, supposedly her chances were ruined when she did a Playboy spread. And Linda Carter has to play her mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks