What's new

Wonder Woman (2017) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was shocked when I read that Mandy Moore was 5'10" (what IMDB lists as her height), but other internet sites list her at 5'8"-5'9" which is more in line with how tall I thought she was. Or those "Milk does a body good" ads are really truthful! Either way, the boots with high heels should alleviate any height issues I guess. But I don't think Mandy would quite fit the bill, though she's very cute.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
They should find someone who can act first. It's easier to take a good actor and send them to the gym than to take someone who looks the part and teach them how to act.

Rob Bartlett

Stunt Coordinator
Jeez, Wonder Woman is a Goddess, not Miss July. Most of the actresses here don't have the stature, age, or even (especially) the talent to pull off a such a role.

Why not cast Shane West or Paul Walker as James Bond?

Catherine Zeta Jones is definately the one that got away. Jennifer Connelly might have bene nice.

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
Some of the suggestions just sent chills up my spine!

e.g. Chyna, SMG, Sandra Bullock, Shannon Elizabeth

1. Catherine Zeta Jones has the face.... the perfect face as Wonder Woman and she can act but I can't imagine her in that Wonder Woman outfit. Have you guys seen her naked? She doesn't have the body. You can pad her chest but no way you can fix her butt and thigh to match the role of Wonder Woman.

2. Leonor Varela - She has the body for sure and a face that could be Wonder Woman. I believe her acting can be fine-tuned.

3. Jennifer C would of been great in her 20's but she's too skinny now. Her face is still great but she would really have to bring her curves back in order to look good in the WW outfit.

I vote for an unknown but I just know they want to bring in someone who will bring in the crowds.

Remember, Wonder Woman is a leader and very intelligent. Some of the women you guys mentioned might look good in Playboy but we want someone who has intellectual beauty, not bimbo beauty.

Kip Lackey

Stunt Coordinator
but we want someone who has intellectual beauty, not bimbo beauty
Speak for yourself!!;)

Hey, I was just suggesting based on the earlier comment about having to fill out the suit. Linda Carter didn't always come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer but she definitely had curves!

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I could definately go for Mandy Moore. She's proven herself in the acting world now. She'd have to bulk a bit, though.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"Karen Cliche"

Looks very familiar - Where have I seen her before????

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Theres a petition for this woman, Jordan Bayne,to get the part.
Not sure how tall she is.

About Chucks post,I havent read a WW comic since George Perez was doing the book in the late 80s(I love Perez work).Im not familiar with the story which youre referring to but I read a script review about 6 months ago and in that draft WW dies in the beginning of the film and another takes her place

Whether that follows the story ur talking about I dont know and that draft can always change but I thought youd be interested.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
For a young actress, the brunette from Black Sash comes to mind: Missy Peregrym.

Here's a small gallery of photos of her.

Just to be a comic book geek about the whole thing, I was at Costco today getting some tired replaced, and I happened to spot this big book on the new Justice League, and they listed Wonder Woman as 5'10" 145 pounds.

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
Missy Peregrym...

Patrick not bad at all :D

I have to see her in action though and in a skimpy outfit :b

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My only problem with Laeta Kalogridis is how much she screwed up Birds of Prey. If she stays truer to the comic (unlike Birds) she could do a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks