What's new

Pre-Order Wonder Woman (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
136854_front.jpg
180524_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Sorry, Mike. Copied the same widget twice. It should be more apparent now. Thank you!

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Great great movie, but holy shite, $45 to own on disk!? Yikes.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

DavidMiller

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Miller
How did you like it. Our snobbish newspaper critic liked it, to my amazement.

I liked it, I thought it had a nice back story. It got a little slow in a couple spots but nothing that took away from the movie. Overall, probably one of the best DC movies. I did not see it in 3D, just a normal theater since it was a private showing.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71zTxWQeGiL._SL1500_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
ww1.jpg

$235 for this 12" figure. Isn't it amazing how accurate they can get the face sculpts- I never would have dreamed of something that realistic years ago.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Awesome film. One of the few films that I may buy both the 3D and 4K on day one.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I'm guessing late October or early November for the disc release, so WB can tie it to the release of Justice League on Nov. 17.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Might be as early as September.

Beauty And The Beast made over $500 million domestically and was released on bluray yesterday less than three months after it's theatrical release.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
And Logan was only two months from theater to disc. Less from theaters to digital purchase.

I liked Wonder Woman. A lot. It's the kind of movie that up until the past year or so, I would have paid to see more than once in theaters. But it's only been out for less than a week and it's almost "over". It loses IMAX tomorrow afternoon, and Dolby Cinema in a week. After seeing it in IMAX 3D, I'm not interested in spending $16 to see it in 2D in one of the smaller auditoriums films get moved to after opening week.

And that's why the video release will come so quickly. WW is one of the most anticipated films of this summer, had a huge opening, and none of that changes that it'll be done playing on premium screens in a week, and gone altogether in probably three weeks, maybe four.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks