What's new

Pre-Order Wonder Woman 1984 (4k UHD) (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91JChJRtyvL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Isn't a $45 list price for a 4k disc a bit high? Aren't they usually $40?

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Isn't a $45 list price for a 4k disc a bit high? Aren't they usually $40?
It looks like list price for the 2017 version was $44.95 SRP on release day - but this was "not seen in theaters ;)".

Wonder Woman” will be available on Ultra HD Blu-ray for $44.95, Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack for $44.95, Blu-ray Combo Pack for $35.99 and DVD for $28.98. The Ultra HD Blu-ray features an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc with the theatrical version in 4K with HDR and a Blu-ray disc also featuring the theatrical version. The Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack features the theatrical version of the film in 3D hi-definition and hi-definition; the Blu-ray Combo Pack features the theatrical version of the film in hi-definition on Blu-ray; and the DVD features the theatrical version in standard definition. The Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack and Blu-ray Combo Pack will include a digital version of the movie with UltraViolet. Fans can also own “Wonder Woman” via purchase from digital retailers beginning August 29.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just added preorder link for the 3D Blu-ray to the original post.

Very surprised at a 3D release by a major studio in this day and age

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Just added preorder link for the 3D Blu-ray to the original post.

Very surprised at a 3D release by a major studio in this day and age
Didn't that latest Croods movie have a 3-D release? Anyhow, this movie was so disappointing to me that I might not purchase any disc of it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Didn't that latest Croods movie have a 3-D release? Anyhow, this movie was so disappointing to me that I might not purchase any disc of it.

Yeah, that is another one, though I am not sure what the status on that title is. There is no 3D mentioned in the press release. However, it has been on preorder at Amazon.

Still seems odd when I see a major studio announcing a 3D version of their title. Doesn't happen often anymore unless you live overseas.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yeah, that is another one, though I am not sure what the status on that title is. There is no 3D mentioned in the press release. However, it has been on preorder at Amazon.

Still seems odd when I see a major studio announcing a 3D version of their title. Doesn't happen often anymore unless you live overseas.
Well, I seriously doubt there has been many, if any, 3-D theatrical showings in the States over the last 11 months or so.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
As a rule of thumb, Warner generally supports 3D domestically but in small print runs. Same for most Universal. Sony appears to have dropped worldwide support for non-Marvel projects, Paramount may be India and Germany only, Disney is internationally only for Lucasfilm/Marvel and for their own Disney-branded titles it’s on a case-by-case basis (if the movie flopped theatrically, 3D disc is less likely).

It’s certainly confusing to keep up with and who knows what’ll happen with the next release. I don’t take it for granted that they’re coming anymore.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Well, I seriously doubt there has been many, if any, 3-D theatrical showings in the States over the last 11 months or so.

Yeah, I was surprised to learn that "Croods 2" ran 3D in some places, as AMC - at least AMC around me - didn't.

Also no AMC (in my area) 3D for "WW84".

I can't remember the last theatrical 3D I saw. Maybe "Sonic" last year? Can't remember if I saw that 3D or 2D...

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
The last 3D film I saw in a theater was The Rise of Skywalker.

I thought I might be able to track my last 3D movie through my history on the AMC app, but unfortunately, it doesn't offer that level of detail.

So my last 3D theatrical movie was... I have no effin' idea!

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Yeah, I was surprised to learn that "Croods 2" ran 3D in some places, as AMC - at least AMC around me - didn't.

Also no AMC (in my area) 3D for "WW84".

I can't remember the last theatrical 3D I saw. Maybe "Sonic" last year? Can't remember if I saw that 3D or 2D...
You have my deepest sympathies ;)!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks