What's new

Wonder Man (MCU series on Disney+) (1 Viewer)

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
Wonder Man is the D+ series being exec-produced by Destin Daniel Cretton, director of 2021's Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and the forthcoming Avengers: The Kang Dynasty.

Here is some casting news:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Ben Kingsley back as Trevor Slattery definitely grabs my interest.

"Wonder Man" has been taken in a lot of different directions over the years: Villain than hero, from a more superhuman Captain America to a being of pure energy, electrical engineer to Hollywood stuntman. So things are pretty wide open in terms of what they do with the character in this series.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Wasn’t he somehow descended from the android that was the original human torch? I have the vaguest memory of that, and the fact that he used to go drinking with the Beast and was in love with Wanda.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Wasn’t he somehow descended from the android that was the original human torch? I have the vaguest memory of that, and the fact that he used to go drinking with the Beast and was in love with Wanda.

I have the same recollection, except that it was very confusing. It was mixed up with the idea that Ultron (who, in the comics, was created by Hank Pym, not Tony Stark) used the original Human Torch's android body to create Vision, and that his brain patterns were those of Simon Williams (Wonder Man) who'd originally been a villain.

Something like that, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks