Wonder if these shows will ever be released on dvd?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jamie Middleton, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Jamie Middleton

Jamie Middleton Stunt Coordinator

There are quite a few shows that have been on network television the past few years that I would love to see released on dvd that didnt produce enough episodes to make it to syndication.

1. Get Real aired on Fox durring the 99-00 season rights owned by 20th Century Fox
    2. Jesse Aired on NBC from 98-00 (2 seasons) starring Christina Applegate. rights owned by Warner Bros Television (COME ON WARNER BROTHERS! CHRISTINA APPLEGATE IS A HOT COMMODITY!)
    3. Veronica's Closet aired on NBC from 97-00 (3 seasons) Kirstie Alley Sitcom VERY FUNNY! rights owned by Warner Bros. Television.
    4. Suddenly Susan aired on NBC from 96-00 (4 seasons) made it to syndication but is no longer airing on any channel i get. Starring brooke shields. rights owned by Warner Bros. Television.
    6. Zoe Duncan Jack and Jane Selma Blair sitcom that aired on the WB from 99-00 (26 episodes) rights owned by Warner Bros/Touchstone Television.

Everyone of these shows were victims of the reality tleevision and game show craze that started in teh late 90s and early 00s i would love to see these shows brought out on dvd as i have worn out most of the vhs tapes they were recorded on haha

2. Brooke

Brooke Stunt Coordinator

I'd be interested in most of the shows on your list. I think Veronica's Closet and Suddenly Susan probably have the best odds of making it to DVD. I'd really like Get Real though.

3. Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver Supporting Actor

I forgot about Get Real. It was a cool show. Is it owned by Fox maybe will be lucky and Fox will do it, like they alot of other short lived shows.

With Veronica's Closet I know Kristie Alley is in the new show Fat Actress maybe it might come because of that. I could see it coming out when Fat Actress: Season 1 comes out.

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I loved Jesse; it was a don't-miss for me!

5. Jamie Middleton

ok so now that I see there is still some interest in these shows I have found a few petitions to the studios who owns the dvd rights to these shows on the internet. Go and sign them! The links are bellow....

Zoe Duncan Jack and Jane
    http://www.petitiononline.com/zoedvd/petition.html

Get Real
    http://www.petitiononline.com/getreal/petition.html

Jesse
    http://www.petitiononline.com/jessedvd/petition.html

Suddenly Susan
    http://www.petitiononline.com/susandvd/petition.html

**hope to have a petition for Veronica's Closet and Its Like, You Know... up soon!

6. Jamie Middleton

Is there anyway of getting studio address? I would love to start a snail mail or email campaign to bring some attention to these shows......

7. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve

The Digital Bits has a lot of contact info. I would recommend checking out their site.

Steve

8. Jamie Middleton

thanks alot for the website steve, i found alot of good information on that site.

9. FredO

FredO Auditioning

I'd like to see Alice, and the spinoff Flo. I run an Alice
    website and I get a alot of emails asking me if it'll ever
    be on DVD. I do have them all (Alice) taped off of E! and TNN, but
    I'd much rather have the full episode instead of the cut
    or time compressed ones (TNN did that...ewww!)

10. Jamie Middleton

yeah i really dont have nothing new to state in this thread im just giving it a bump so people will sign the petitions lol. my Jesse vhs tapes are on their last legs haha.