What's new

Women so shockingly gorgeous, your jaw dropped! (1 Viewer)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I never thought much of her until...

Last night I could not sleep and "The last seduction" was on H.B.O,wow,Linda Fiorentino is a hottie!

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I find Mila Jovovich in Fifth Element tremendously appealing. And Raquel Welch in One Million Years BC was enough to bring about the onset of puberty! She is simply awesome in that picture, and she wears that TINY outfit during all of it!
OneMillionBC_Rep.jpg

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Watch Casablanca and tell me that Ingrid Bergman isn't one of the most beautiful women who has ever lived
Awww, geeez....you beat me to it!

As for Galaxy Quest, the one that remains in my dreams is the alien Laliari, played by Missi Pyle. According to IMDB, she's also in Josey & the Pussycats, As Good As It Gets, and Exposed. I'll have to check these out, but for now, the Lovely Alien Laliari really cracks my nuts.

Jon

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Dream Lover was announced as a DVD release then postponed awile back. Don't count on the uncut version though
Why do you say that? The unrated version was the only one my video store had a few years ago on VHS, no regular cut. It's a Polygram film, which of course was bought out by MGM and WB, with WB retaining the rights to this film.

I rented the LD a while back, it too was only the uncut version.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. Regarding the petition: there is no petition. I just write to WB every few months and ask about it. I use their Burbank address that can be found on the bottom/back of every WB DVD.

Please write letters, it does tend to be taken more seriously than an email (and I don't even have WB's email addy).

Thanks!

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
what about Brittany Daniels ... Who's most recent work is in Joe Dirt ...

Best thing about Brittany ... She's a twin ...

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Carlo,
Doesnt WB have a policy against releasing uncut versions of movies on DVD-as in the Eyes Wide Shut fiasco.
Also speaking of twins how about Annie and Alicia Sorell from Cruel Intention 2 :eek: :eek:
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Don Black

Screenwriter
I always wondered about the Sorell sisters' scene in Cruel Intentions 2. How was shooting that scene even legal?

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Nicole Kidman still makes me adjust the way I'm sitting.
Had to sit in the theater for a few minutes after seeing Moulin Rouge. Looking forward to the DVD release. :)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I like that secretary look with the glasses, you know, the kind that when she whips off the glasses and lets her hair down, she suddenly looks like a supermodel. (prrrrrr):)
So naturally, when I was watching The Mummy for the first time and Rachel Weisz puts on that black middle-eastern costume...
Link Removed
she does make me drool.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks