What's new

Woman jailed for having relations with 15-year-old boy. (1 Viewer)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Hehe, I don't think one pedophile should be generalized to all women. Obviously this girl has some pretty deep issues to work through. The media doesn't report on the 100 million healthy man/woman relationships in the world, they focus on the 300-400 really dysfunctional ones they can dig up.

And women can get any man they want. Unfortunately for them, they get to deal with about 100 guys they don't want along the way.

John Alvarez

Screenwriter

It wasn't meant in that way at all. I just don't get it. It seems there are so many of these cases coming up.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, women like that are sick and twisted. She doesn't want an adult, she wants a child.

What got me about that article was that she was released on $15,000 bond. If a male teacher had done that to a female student, would the bond amount have been the same?

Glenn

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Please note the title change to this thread. Also bear in mind that there are female members of HTF. Post with that in mind. JB

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I don't think anyone having sex with a 15-year old would qualify as a pedophile. People are not very childlike at that age, normally.

I do find the hypocrisy with regards to treatment of sexual criminals based on gender interesting. If a woman does it, it's almost always followed by statements of "rough childhood, mental problems" and so on, whereas a man is just a "monster" or something normally. Same with non-sexual violent crimes committed by women.

/Mike

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Who here wouldn't have loved to get laid by an older experienced woman at 15 y/o? Raise your hands!

--
H - some guys have all the luck

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C

I was able to buy alcohol at 15 without being carded (only did it once, though. Seriously!) So yeah, I wouldn't necessarily label her a pedophile. Does she have issues? Yes, sir. But I wouldn't be so quick to toss that label her way.

And well, like Holadem says, would many 15 year old males pass up the chance of sex with an older woman? I doubt it.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I agree on the hypocracy with genders...I guess they think it doesn't seem as severe because most people are thinking that the boy was more willing, whereas if this were a case of an older man and a 15 year old girl, people would be crying that he forced her, or she was duped, etc. (before knowing all the facts).

Like the saying goes, if a man has a lot of sex, he's a stud...if a woman has a lot of sex, she's a whore.

John Alvarez

Screenwriter

The thing is they say girls mature quicker so that means the boy has the mental being of a 12 year old. I know when I was 15 I would have done it too but looking at my son now I can't imagine what would posess someone that old to do that. I do admit men have to con a girl usually with the I love you's etc. but a boy just needs a little flash...:D

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
at 15, yeah i woulda done her. done her hard!

On second thought, it was probably his excessive bragging in chatrooms that drew the police attention in the first place. :)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
When I was 16 I fooled around with a 29 year old. I didnt have sex, just some kissing and feeling - it just happened,but we both knew to stop.

Claude M

Stunt Coordinator
I have a 7 year old son. I would be mad as hell if my son was used that way. Even if he were of legal age I wouldn't be happy (I'd keep my mouth shut, but I wouldn't be happy).

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Even though the boy may have been willing to, I still think all of the responsibility lies with the adult. As an adult, you should have enough sense to know what's right and what's wrong and this woman shouldn't have had sex with him no matter HOW willing he was to do it.

If you dangle a carrot in from of a starving horse, don't blame the horse when the owner of the carrot ask you why the carrot is missing ;)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Adult/minor relations are treated differently between sexes because men and women are very different when it comes to sex :D

I mean it's much easier for a man to force himself on a woman than for a woman to force a man. Hell, a woman can be completely unconscious and still be sexed up, with a man there is a certain level of (even just subconscious) co-operation. No flagpole = no tetherball game.

Added to that is that sex has less strings for men than women. The male teacher that sexes a student might put a baby in her belly changing her life forever. But the female teacher sexing the male student will be the pregnant one, and it's doubtful any court would hold the boy liable for the child. More risk is always in the female's court, sex is typically less risky and damaging for males.

Anyway, all just IMHO. I wish I could have found a sexy 30 yr old when I was 16-18, as a matter of fact I spent many a night dreaming of these scenarios at that age.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks