What's new

Woman bites Nipple (1 Viewer)

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
http://asia.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiap...aid/index.html
'...until one nipple fell off.'
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

They should cane her (the woman, not the maid). And what's with all of the maids in Singapore? Is this the real land of milk and honey, where everyone's wealthy enough to have one?
And the defense of chronic depressive disorder following birth of child...smacks of piggybacking off of the similar case here in the U.S.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Stupid people in this world never cease to amaze me.
Peace Out~:D

KyleS

Screenwriter
I am so amazed sometimes with people in society that I cant even speak. What is going on with people where we have lost all sense of reality and how we should treat others... Man this is outragous. :angry:
KyleS

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Being from Hong Kong, I hear these types of stories every once in a while. There was one incident last year (maybe it was the year before?) when a Filipino maid accused her female boss of burning her with a heated iron. It's shocking and yet I've heard about so many of these stories that I am almost desensitized to them. Still shocking.

RobR

Second Unit
I once tried to convince my wife that women are just as violent as men, but she wouldn't believe me.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
It's a shame, because that poor maid probably thought that it was her place to recieve the abuse she was taking. She probably thought that it was supposed to be like that because she was brought up that way.

Otherwise, I can't see someone letting someone else abuse them for such a long period of time without reacting.

It's just depressing, the kind of stuff that goes on in this world sometimes.

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Some people have no respect for human life. This story really pissed me off.
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks