What's new

Wolfesntein Tournament-New Teams, Schedules and Rules are up. Lets get this going (1 Viewer)

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Looks good Joey!

Thanks for sticking with this. I am going to contact my team immediately to share the schedule.

Bryan

Mario_Y

Stunt Coordinator
Cool! Hey, if no one has a problem with it, you can use my logo and clan name (CLOWNZ) for the team name...if not, no biggie...

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Capt.!
-It's now so offical, I'm excited! Can't wait for Team Matrix to prove who's 'The One' :D

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
no problem at all guys. I want to compete as much as the rest of you

Mario in the next web page update the team will now be called Clownz

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
I am interested in joining this Tournament on Tues if there are any slots still open :) Or I can fill in if anyone will be unable to attend. Just let me know...

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
I would recommend all HTFers who are not in a team to be list their names here as alternates. Then make sure you are online during the scheduled times so we know who to invite into the games if teams do not have a member present. Just an idea.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
:star: So, tomorrow night (TUESDAY) we finally begin!

-Every match is scheduled to begin at 9:30pm EST (unless an alternative time is agreed upon by both teams)

-So, let's get it on! WDUGM vs Matrix 9:30, so who'll be hosting our game? I figure Chris Flynn 'Ruffneck' is the best suited to host our match-up. How's that sound Chris?

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I would suggest all team members send their connection speed numbers (for upload/download) to their team leader. Upload is usually the smallest and will bottleneck a host before download will. On an eight player Wolfenstein server, the host actually uploads eight times as much data as it downloads. On a peer-based game like Mechassault, this is not an issue.

(I realize there is a bandwidth test in the Dashboard, but at least one Microsoft employee has stated that it doesn't upload enough data to be accurate)

http://www.dslreports.com/stest

Then each team leader will know who are the best candidates for hosting.

The team leaders then may want to contact the other team leaders, to choose hosting candidates for each match. I'd suggest having a couple of backups.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation483
Recent bookmarks