What's new

Wolfenstein Tournament. What do you guys think? (1 Viewer)

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
What maps are being played? Is it going to be team elimination? I would love to play, but for some reason I couldn't connect to Live last night at all. I'd hate to think folks were waiting for me to log in and I'm on my couch cursing Bill Gates. If a team ever needs an alternate and I'm online, I'll be glad to frag. Just press "B" for team-killing.

JamesH

Supporting Actor
If anyone wants to contact me on XBL to form a team, my tag is JCD3nton(not JCD2nton as listed above).

--brandishes his medic needle--

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Team FacePaster Wasters will stand surpreme!
You know, I really should copyright that term (Facepaster). The only reason I'll let it slide is because Gary is on the team....either way Team WDUGM will put so much paste on your faces that not even a lifetime supply of Puffs could clean it up. :D

-Dean-

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-Wow, lots of movement overnight on this thread! Great I'm on Team Matrix,..... My Live Gamer Ttag is JTello
(Joey Naz, note that it's JTello and not jetello as you had it in your list)
and my nickname on RTCW is Dr Fragenstein.
-And yo Howie, sorry, things happened overnight on the thread and now all of a sudden I'm on a finalized team without you. I'm happy to be settled on a team, but I'm sorry we got split after you were the only one who responded to my requests originally. Chalk it up to disscussion thread confusion, I now see how hard it can be to arrange things on these forums,... I must have had like 5 or 6 requests for information I already supplied in earlier posts or PM's. O-well, I guess I'll see you on the battlefield!
-Team Matrix, I'll PM our team info to Joey in case it hasn't been done yet, ok!

Chris - RuFfNeCk
Steve - DVDGuru
Joel - JTello
Adam - Scarface7

Howie A

Second Unit
I would kill for that last spot on TEAM MATRIX!!
No for real if its not taken and there is anyone that
wants to throw down for it, "BRING IT ON"
BIZZOCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am tired of looking of a good team and I think
I finally found me "MY FAGGIN FAMILY!" edit: Opps FRAGGIN

I was real good at GR and have not spent all that much time with this
yet but I have no problems with team try out or screening. If there are
any doubts. I have no problem proving myself to be a worthy opponent.
Let me know if thats cool and if you want to put me to the TEAM MATRIX test, just list when.
And send me an invite if you have not already.
Thanks,
Howie

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
LOL :D

Someone, please pick Howie, I feel so bad, he and I have been working at this so long to get onto teams, and now I have one and he doesn't,... Howie I feel your pain!!!
Howie, I think the best thing would be to look at Joey's list on page 3 of this thread and try to form a team,... also note that BrianK posted on page 4 about wanting to be on a team but he was not included in Joeys list so you can add him to the list of possibilities.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
lol . howie you will get on a team. Dont worry.

Team matrix will be added to my team list right now

capt

Howie A

Second Unit
Wow I guess it would have made more sense to not jump the gun an post that without reading all other posts...
Thats what happens when to have a gaming session till 3:00am. When you need to be up for work at 6:30.
Its tough to leave a co-op RTCW at a friends with a 62 in WS mistu..

Steve Blair

Second Unit
Sorry Joel! I didn't know it was you! We've played on the same team before. I just didn't recognize your "real" name. If you would have said Dr Fragenstein I would have remembered you right away. I may start including my real name in my wolfenstein nickname. We probably all should. so my name would be dvdguruSteve.

What do you think?

And Howie, still laughing at your post LOL Like Joel said check out that list of names earlier in the thread and you should be able to captain a team within the hour. I have no problem with you being on this team but I think they want a max of 4 players per team.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL dean. But one thing. Keep the trash talking to a minimum because it seems lately anytime someone talks trash there team looses. Last night during mech assault Isyoox kept talking trash and said they would clobber the team i was on with Scar and Myx. Well we won 3 straight and the last two totally humiliated the team he was on :)

capt

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
That's funny Joey. It happened last week when we were on that winning streak, everyone started talking it and then we started losing. I'll just keep it to pre-game stuff. :)

-Dean-

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yeah i forgot about that. 2 1/2 hours of domination followed by someone switching teams and insulting the axis :)

capt

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
It was nice handing you guys your asses last night on Wolf and that was TMWH without their game hats on.

Beware!

Howie A

Second Unit
Allen_Appel (AdamsAppel)
Dave Scarpa (Scarpad)
JamesH (JCD3nton)

I sent you all a PM about forming our team!

-Joey Nazzari, I will send you the final team details once its formed.

Just so everyone knows, you all helped along with my lack
of sleep in naming the team..
I choose, Dysfunctional Family Picnic. AKA: DFP

Howie A

Second Unit
Mike__D

I also sent you all a PM about forming our team!

The first three people to get back to me and wishes to join
Team: DFP will be listed with me as the Final Four.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks