What's new

Wolfenstein Tournament. What do you guys think? (1 Viewer)

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Oscar, if our team's actual gameplay is half as intimidating as our team name we've got this tourney in the bag.

If Mxyptlk wants to be involved, maybe ask if he could be an alternate if one of us can't show up. I'm planning on talking to a friend of mine who played SOCOM with us to see if he wants to do the same. Not to worry my team, but with my summer school starting up in a week I'd like to have a back-up in the event my schedule gets hectic.

In any event, I'll be on tonight when I get home from work -around 11PM central.

Steve Blair

Second Unit
Hi, I'd like to join a team also as I already play in the HTF nightly matches. Looking forward to some HTF MotoGp2 action this week as well :)

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
I posted last week hoping to get into the tourney, but I've been away for a few days. Now that I'm back it looks like you are ready to start without me!! :frowning: Is there room for another player on one of the teams? If not, is there room for another team, looks like Howie, Steve Blair, James D S and I could be a last minute team if theres room for one???

Howie
Steve Blair
and James D S respond if your interested

And is there room for us Joey Nazzari???

Howie A

Second Unit
I have not really clocked that many hours on this game.
Trying to beat the matrix before its due back at blockbuster. :D But I am a quick learner.
I have had a great time every time I do log on to play though..
I am definitely up for it, if there is room.
Although I am not sure how it all works and comes together.?. :confused:

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I don't think Steve should be allowed to join, as he's the only one who has any real chance of stopping Team Brett(or whatever our team name is, although it should be this):D

Howie A

Second Unit
Look at you talking all sorts of BUTT..
I guess we will just have to see if you bark is as big as your bite.

Don't ask.. Thats about the best thing I could think of with out it sounding too rude and vulgar... :)

Its almost as bad as "Make like a tree and get out of here.." ;)

Steve Blair

Second Unit
Who me? I couldn't hit the side of a barn with the panzer ;) I can join whatever team needs a member. I'm a mercenary for hire at the moment :)

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
Howie A
Steve Blair
James D S

-I sent you all a PM about forming our team! Steve, looks like Kelly_B might be recuiting you too, just let me know if you want to fight with the best or die like the rest! Mmm, now which one am I again?? ;)

-Joey Nazzari, I sent you a PM too.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Don't ask.. Thats about the best thing I could think of with out it sounding too rude and vulgar...
I would put some of my trash here, but I am not in the mood to have my membership revoked. :)

I've almost made Brett cry every time we play Wolfenstein, even when we are on the same team. :)

You might, and I stress the word might, be able to outplay me, but to out-talk me would be a miracle. :)

I'll see all of your carcasses on the battlefield.

-Dean-

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I never said I could out talk the master, I have learned to accept this. Actions speak louder then words though Dean.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
If anyone needs one more, I'd like to join. I posted on the first page but it seems like the people who usually play together are just forming teams, I don't know. :confused: I thought it was going to be a thing where anyone who wanted to play posted and then teams would be randomly picked... obviously I was wrong, though the way I described seems the most fair to me...

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Team Men With Hats is in:
Scott "E" (give me your hats)
Kelley_B (screw my stats)
Romier S (all dope)
Recruited a 4th member
The 4th member will be announced when the time is right ;). Until that time, I suggest to the other teams, you spend as much quality time with your loved ones as you can. When the time comes and TMWH is on the battlefield, the ass kicking will commence. You have been warned ;)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
The first hispanic Nazi medic will be healing and concealing from you allied fools. Team Men with Hats is where its at. You know why? Cause we all dope!:D

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
It would be nice if everyone PM'd me there teams with team name, players HTF names and gamertags.

Also like i said. Those without a team PM me so i can great a team for you if you can not form one yourself

capt

Howie A

Second Unit
Joel Hurley,
I am wondering if we finalized the team and if so does Joey N. know about it?

Cause we all dope!
The only "dope" you are going to need to know about is the
one you will be begging for from your medic once you see the end of my barrel. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks