What's new

Wolfenstein content ready for download! 7/7 (1 Viewer)

James D S

Screenwriter
It's called "Safe" and it's ready to be unlocked. I'll play tonight and get back with impressions. Though, I doubt I'll beat some of you to the punch...

James D S

Screenwriter
It's a fast playing map with plenty to do. Ideal for 4-on-4, but played fine with teams of 3. There are two objectives to blow up and documents to steal and escape to a waiting truck, à la Village. It's compact, which makes it easier to corner opponents, but more difficult to evade. It may make a worthy consideration for adding it to the tournament line-up.

Barn is not as deep, but the action was less visceral.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I think it's probably better for 4-on-3 or 3-on-2, with the extra player on offense. The map seems easier to defend than attack.

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
New maps are always welcome in this game. I played this one for a few minutes tonight, and it seemed pretty neat. Lots of opportunities for ambushes, maybe not so good for sniping, panzers would probably be very effective (and annoying :)).

I picked up Morrowind a few days ago, so I might not be online much. So far, the game has been enjoyable as well as frustrating. It's been a *really* long time since I played any RPG, and the character development in this is much more complex than anything I remember. I'll try and stick with it for a few more days to see if I like it, else it's back to Wolf like it's been for the last few weeks :)

Mario_Y

Stunt Coordinator
I thought it was Neat, and I'm hoping they'll keep it up, but it was nothing to write home about...

James St

Supporting Actor
Cool, thanks. I haven't played Wolf in so long that there regular maps that are still new to me.:frowning: I'll need the new map to help shake off all this rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks