Wolfenstein Clan

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Brett Hancock, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

There are talks of a possible Wolfenstein Clan when it comes out on X-box, and X-box Live obviously. I was just wondering who would be interested. Personally I think this game is going to be incredible, and a clan would only add to the enjoyment.

2. David Scott

David Scott Stunt Coordinator

I'm your Huckleberry [​IMG] . Been waiting for this game to fill the void until Halo 2, Counterstrike, Perfect Dark or Rainbow 6 come out.

3. Bryan_ZZ

Bryan_ZZ Stunt Coordinator

I'm all over that as well. I have thoroughly enjoyed Ghost Recon, but it has grown old for me. CW was fun on the PC and should be even better on Xbox Live!

Bryan

4. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Hopefully they add clan support to the game, which I doubt they will, but you never know.

5. Brett Hancock

Yeah that would be really sweet. However I think that the game in itself will be good enough to have clans where as Ghost Recon was IMHO to boring of a game to have a fun time with a clan.

6. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Not to get off the subject...but GR is a great game for clans. You can tell when you are playing a group of people who regularly play together.

7. Brett Hancock

Anyone else?

8. James T

James T Screenwriter

I missed out on this game when it came out on the PC, mainly because my beast wasn't powerful enough to play that game, but I'll have a look at Wolfenstein. The only clans I ever really joined were from Jedi Knight/Jedi Outcast.

9. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I know for sure I will be running group play events/tourneys for this game when it is released. Our 4 man and 2 man team mech assault tourneys are always a blast and everyone likes them so i will be doing them for all games

capt