What's new

Wolfenstein Clan (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
There are talks of a possible Wolfenstein Clan when it comes out on X-box, and X-box Live obviously. I was just wondering who would be interested. Personally I think this game is going to be incredible, and a clan would only add to the enjoyment.

David Scott

Stunt Coordinator
I'm your Huckleberry :) . Been waiting for this game to fill the void until Halo 2, Counterstrike, Perfect Dark or Rainbow 6 come out.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
I'm all over that as well. I have thoroughly enjoyed Ghost Recon, but it has grown old for me. CW was fun on the PC and should be even better on Xbox Live!

Bryan

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully they add clan support to the game, which I doubt they will, but you never know.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Yeah that would be really sweet. However I think that the game in itself will be good enough to have clans where as Ghost Recon was IMHO to boring of a game to have a fun time with a clan.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Not to get off the subject...but GR is a great game for clans. You can tell when you are playing a group of people who regularly play together.

James T

Screenwriter
I missed out on this game when it came out on the PC, mainly because my beast wasn't powerful enough to play that game, but I'll have a look at Wolfenstein. The only clans I ever really joined were from Jedi Knight/Jedi Outcast.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I know for sure I will be running group play events/tourneys for this game when it is released. Our 4 man and 2 man team mech assault tourneys are always a blast and everyone likes them so i will be doing them for all games

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyshopper_jk