What's new

"Without a Trace" 10/24 (1 Viewer)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Did anybody else watch this? I thought Anthony LaPaglia's acting in the final 10 minutes was remarkable. A very good new show.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps my favorite new show of the year. I'd initially been wowed by the cast but worried that there weren't many ways to make each story unique, but I'm very happy to be proved wrong.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I missed it, they had stupid debates on here that pushed everything back an hour and I fell asleep...arrhghhh

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Now that they aren't finding the person each week it is more believable. I don't even think I am going to record ER anymore.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
ER screwed up, letting L&O:CI run a rerun in their place against such a powerful episode. I watched purely because there wasn't a new ER. Very impressive show.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Well, NBC didn't want CBS to be able to say that WaT beat ER, even though ER was a repeat.

The upchuck
at the end was a nice touch. Wasn't it a continuous shot from him talking, then turning around? Must have had a tube hidden somewhere.

//Ken

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
NBC aired L&O:CI because it does better in reruns than "ER".

Dave Barth

Stunt Coordinator
It wasn't a continuous shot, though I thought that before I replayed the scene from tape. After LaPaglia says his lines, there's a brief cut to the guy in the car, then back to LaPaglia, then he starts walking, then the upchuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks