What's new

With O WHAT A LOVELY WAR coming, are catalog titles paramount? (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
Very exciting that Richard Attenborough's never released to video OH WHAT A LOVELY WAR is receiving a dvd release from Paramount in November. Can AMERICAN HOT WAX, FRATERNITY ROW , THIEVES and SHEILA LEVINE IS DEAD AND LIVING IN NEW YORK far from their release schedule? All have never seen the light of day on vhs, along with FOUR FLIES ON GREY VELVET. Any other Paramount orphans?

Jeffrey:K

Second Unit
Did SERIAL ever get a VHS release? I've been waiting for that on DVD. And I may be the only person on the planet who wants WON TON TON: THE DOG WHO SAVED HOLLYWOOD. I don't think Sidney Furie's HIT! ever got a VHS release either.

Don't hold your breath for the NIGGER CHARLEY films on any format.

Alan-A

Grip

No you're not the only person on the planet who wants WON TON TON -- it's worth it even if it's only for the veteran star cameos - but it's always been a great guilty pleasure of mine. Tremendously silly and fun. And any scrap of film featuring Madeline Kahn deserves to be seen!!

JerryKILL

Stunt Coordinator
Phase IV (1974) is a neglected Saul Bass sci-fi flick which has been my most wanted title from Paramount for some time.

RoyM

Stunt Coordinator

Shoot yeah! Right near the top of my list, too.

I never thought we'd get Let's Scare Jessica to Death so maybe there is some hope for Phase IV.

Bob Graham

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Graham
AMERICAN HOT WAX was released on VHS on the Fotomat label (before Paramount had it's own video label it used to license its films out to Fotomat). It was also available on CED.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks