What's new

Witchblade, Jake 2.0, The Chronicle, The Invisible Man? (1 Viewer)

MattGentry

Second Unit
I would love 'em all (aside from Witchblade).

Invisible Man - One of my favorite shows. Ever.

The Chronicle - Was very good.

Jake 2.0 - Getting better all the time.

Please...gimme.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Man, that really tells me that SciFi has no clue. The Chronicle was at least a decent show, and not very high budget to boot. Sounded like the perfect show for them. Instead, they want to be known as a station that runs bad movies.. :rolleyes

Jason

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

This was a while back ago when Jake 2.0 first came on... UPN had a survey on thier site that if you filled out... and gave your name and adress they would send you a promotional DVD with 2 episodes on it. But I don't think most of the people ever got it.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
If anyone ever want to part with a Jake 2.0 promo disc in my direction, I'll happily take it. There were a few eBay auctions for it that I missed, and I haven't seen any other way of getting one lately.

I enjoyed Jake 2.0 so very much. Sigh...

cole_b

Agent
they offered the promo disc in like, November of 2003, but they didn't send it out until February 2004, after the show had been cancelled.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Didn't Bonnie Hammer(Pres of Scifi) say that she didn't want so many scifi shows on their channel? What!?! That's like ESPN saying they are not airing any sporting events or MTV not airing music videos...Oops! Never mind. ;)

Seriously, remember when Scifi was a scifi channel? They used to run a bunch of older tv shows and have great short bits and shows (Scifi Buzz). Ahh..The good ole days.

Rick, Sounds like Scifi did the same thing as Fox did with John Doe. The producers of the show wanted to explain more of Doe's origins. But, the suits at Fox said don't. We are going to renew you. Well, the producers held back and Fox cancelled them. Even though it had one of the best ratings for Fox in that time slot in years.

LizH

Second Unit

Ugh ... tell me about it. :frowning:

Elizabeth Hoff
Chairperson
" 'Birds of Prey' on DVD" Campaign

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Bonnie Hammer is clueless about the genre, and sometimes the shows she has on the channel. This is the same person who said that "Children Of Dune" would bring in the female demographic rather than the 30 year old geeks who live in their parent's basement. Yes, she did say this! Course, then cancels Farscape, which had a strong female demographic. :rolleyes

Well, Scifi doesn't want me. Good, then don't get me. Haven't watch it since they canceled Farscape.

Jason

Steven.W.T

Stunt Coordinator
Did you guys hear what she said in one of her interviews? It was about Stargate and Farscape. She said something to the manner of, people dont like smart shows because it makes it them think. Or something like that. I felt pissed that she would say her fans are stupid or need some dumb shows that I can understand. That bitch. I cant think of where I saw it though.

Steven.W.T

Stunt Coordinator
Actually Daniel I think it was a different quote. The quote I remembered mentioned Stargate. I think. I dunno. Ahh.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Did another search Steven, how about this one:

Either way, maybe we should apologize for enjoying smart shows that might make us think a little bit.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Me among them, Jamie! Hopefully it can be prepped and set aside for release whenever Uni announces their release date for Six Million Dollar Man...that would be a great pair to pick up on the same release date!

At least I get to see him on Medical Investigation every Friday...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks