Witchblade fans- Do they exist?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott L, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Why is TNT pouring so much money into the series, it's so corny! I see a big fat trailer for it on both the Spiderman and Star Wars previews and it's all over their network too. I admit I never seen a full episode all the way through but the commercials seem to tell all. She throws a bracelet up into the air only to have it come back and land on her wrist, and of course with rock music in the background. Enough said!

Personally I thought Mortal Kombat the series was better on TNT, why'd they cancel it?

2. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

If you havent watched a complete episode how can you make fun of it just from a commerical? Witchblade is a pretty good show and got enough viewership for a second season. It got better as it went through the first season and had a pretty good story. The season finale was surprising. Cant wait till the new season. So yes there are witchblade fans. I am one

3. Gerard Priori

Gerard Priori Stunt Coordinator

Yes, we exist. And we're looking forward to the second season starting next Sunday night.

-Jerry

4. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Producer

Well, I liked the show until the final episode of the season, when they pressed the reset button. So, none of this stuff actually happened? Why should I care then?

Jason

5. Scott L

Scott L Producer

I guess you're right Joey, I shouldn't really pass judgement on the 2-3 episodes I tried to watch. It's just the lines seemed so cheezy and overdramatic I didn't give it a chance. It's like me with Dark Angel. I absolutely loved the 1st season with Alba and Weatherly starring in it. Then when the 2nd season approached I saw all these commercials with mutants and badly dressed freaks with superpowers that totally tainted the series. Ugh! I really did try to get into it but no deal. I couldn't stand the new twist the writers threw in.

Well good to know TNT's Witchblade budget is justified by its fans.

6. GordonL

GordonL Supporting Actor