1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Wish you were here

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Armando H, Oct 18, 2001.

1. Armando H

Armando H Agent

A "Tribute to Heros" featured Johnny Reznik and Fred Durst singing a rendition of Floyd's "Wish you were here". In no way does it come close to Floyd, but it was still a good rendition and I can't find it anywhere. It's not on the "Tribute" CD. I downloaded the song from KAZAA.com, but I want a good quality version (not MP3). Anyone know if this will be released or where I can download a better version.
    Thanks.

2. Rain

Rain Producer

Where did you find the CD? I didn't know it was out yet and can't find it online anywhere?
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    "Imagine all the people, living life in peace..." - Imagine by John Lennon
    Anyone in the Vancouver Canada area interested in a meet? Click here

3. Jay W

Jay W Supporting Actor

Yeah, a link would be appreciated.

4. Rain

Rain Producer

I also went out at lunchtime today and enquired at a few of the local stores. Nobody has even a release date for this yet.

5. Armando H

Armando H Agent

You're right guys. The CD I saw was "GOD BLESS AMERICA - VARIOUS ARTISTS" not "Tribute to Heroes". "Tribute" hasn't been released yet but I heard it was supposed to be released on October 16th. Nobody knows anything yet and I can't find any info on it. For now...If anyone's interested, you can download the mpeg videos or mp3's from "tribute" at Kazaa.com, but they are pretty low quality.