What's new

Wireless XBOX controllers? (1 Viewer)

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
Does anyone have a wireless XBOX controller?
I've seen the Logitech one for about $40 at a few places.
Any other?

Also if anyone has a wireless controller and a wireless router, have you had problems with interference?

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I've heard that they are pretty good, although I don't have personal experience with them. Be advised that there are actually two controllers: a bigger/wider one that came out about a year (?) ago that sold for $69.99 and the newer one currently available at most stores for around $49.99. I actually saw the newer controller available at Wal-Mart for $39.99.

Can't help you with the router question, sorry!

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
Thanks Scott.

I picked up the Logitech precision wireless on the way home from work. The original Logitech wireless had the 'start' and 'back' buttons in a different place than the S controller. So far it's workred fine and I've not had any interference from my wireless router, which is only about 6 feet from the XBOX.

Eric Eash

Second Unit
just browsing through posts. i picked up 4 precision wireless controllers and they work flawlessly. highly recommended. only thing that sucks is using a headset with them. the headset has to plug into the receiver for the controller, which is only 2ft long. so you need to either buy 2 6ft. extension cords or the new logitech wireless headset at $90.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Here is the pic of the original wireless Logitech controller, i.e. MSRP is $69.99 and the one to avoid:

The revised model has an MSRP of $49.99, but is available for ~$40 at Target and Wal-Mart:

Target also has a 20% off sale on all wireless controllers this week; for ~$32 (+ tax), the Logitech® Cordless Precision Controller is the one to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks