What's new

Wireless Rear Speakers Not Working (1 Viewer)

geli7

Auditioning
Real Name
Jon
I have the Rocketfish RF-WHTIB wireless rear speaker kit. It worked fine for a while but I can no longer get the transmitter and receiver to pair. I noticed this after switiching to Verizon FIOS and, since the kit is in the same room as my router, I think that might be the issue. It appears that both the kit and the router (Actiontek MI424WR) run on the 2.4 Ghz band.
I tried contacting Rocketfish and got very little help, basically told me to bring it back to the retailer. I'm not proficient in this area but can follow instructions. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there anything I can do to possibly get the kit working again, other than trying with a different router? If not, are there any other alternatives anyone can recommend for wireless rear speakers that won't break the bank? Any help would be appreciated!

Nosmo King

Auditioning
Real Name
x
I had a similar situation with my APPLE TV. It was working fine until I set up the Rocketfish. I thought something was wrong with the APPLE TV and as a last resort I unplugged the Rocketfish and got the signal to the APPLE TV immediately. What I did was separate the two by about 3 1/2 feet and now they don't appear to interfere with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks