What's new

Wireless Headphones..any recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Wife says it is too loud, and that disturbs her. I love to listen to my movies LOUD. Had plug in phones years ago, but I've heard about the wireless kind. Can anyone suggest a good set, but not too expensive?

Thanks

MarcVH

Second Unit
How expensive is "too expensive"?
I haven't bought yet, but I've been looking as well. There seems to be a trade-off regarding "how good is the wireless transmission" vs. "how good are the headphones themselves." Personally, I think the former is more important -- great headphones that accurately reproduce a noisy, static-filled signal don't seem like such a great idea.
Amphony headphones http://www.amphony.com/ are said to be very good in the transmission (which is digital), but the headphones themselves are merely adequate. If/when I buy, I'm leaning toward these.
Sennheiser's RS series is said to be very good headphones, but noisy in the wireless transmission.
The XDream headphones Link Removed may also be worth considering, though they are expensive and make the wearer look like a dork.

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
You have two choices RF and Infared. I find Infared tends to be quieter but RF can transmit thru walls Infared cannot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks