Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Can't wait. The only "classic" 3D I feel like was a waste of time and money is A*P*E.

Reactions: Camps

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I’ve found a lot to like in just about all of the 3D titles of this era. I’m pretty sure I’ve actually seen this one and if it’s the movie I’m thinking of, I remember enjoying it quite a bit.

Reactions: phillyrobt

whyme?

Grip
Real Name
michael mcgee
Well, they changed the date again.,but, I think it's final. Feb the 9th 21. I know it's final cause they now are offering pre-orders on Amazon, now. Why the delay? My guess the effects of covid and the 3D archives fixing the other film, Dynasty first.

AlexNH

Second Unit
Real Name
Alex Koutroubas
So, I take it this is actually a decent film?

As much as I love 3D, a lot of these 50s films that were filmed in the format are real duds.
Here is a review:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Here is a review:

Thanks, Alex.

I preordered this.

I'm just very careful what I buy when it comes to the remaining library of 50s 3D fare. Some of the titles I have bought, while pleased with the 3D, was a very difficult watch as far as entertainment value was concerned.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Thanks, Alex.

I preordered this.

I'm just very careful what I buy when it comes to the remaining library of 50s 3D fare. Some of the titles I have bought, while pleased with the 3D, was a very difficult watch as far as entertainment value was concerned.
If your a fan of westerns and Woody Woodpecker, and enjoy listening to audio commentaries, you should like this title.

Reactions: Camps

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ab1979