What's new

Winged Migration SE? (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
While researching this week's Weekly RoundUp (11/22), I found that there is an SE of Winged Migration being released with different artwork than the original 2003 release. But, I cannot find any information on what's included/different on the new release.

Can anyone help? I thoroughly enjoyed this film and own the original. I want to know if I need to be thinking about a double-dip. In case noone noticed there's a fair amount of other material being released on 11-22 too! :D

11-18-03 release:

11-22-05 release:

I wouldn't be too surprised if it was just a price drop. But, a price drop with new artwork? That would be a new one.

Sten F

Second Unit
It´s not a new release. :thumbsdown: The content is the same.:thumbsdown: It´s just the cover that has been changed in order to cash in on "March of the Penguins" when it hits DVD.

Winged Migration only contained 4 or 5 minuttes with penguins... and they place them on the remade cover...! Pretty tasteless. :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks