What's new

Winegard AP-4800 HDTV Antenna Pre-amp (1 Viewer)

Krishnan

Auditioning
*** THIS ITEM IS SOLD - THANK YOU ***

I have an almost-new Winegard AP-4800 UHF (HDTV) pre-amp for sale, still in box. I bought this a few weeks back to do an attic antenna set-up, but then found out that because of terrain issues between my location and the transmitters, I cannot receive over-the-air signals. It stayed out of the box for less than a week.

This is one of the best UHF only (HDTV) pre-amps on the market, with a high gain to compensate for long co-ax runs and low noise. It can be used with any off-air TV antenna on the market. It is constructed of tough high impact ABS material and mast mounted for easier installation. The steel hardware is zinc plated. All mounting hardware included. Here are the specs:

Average Gain: 28 dB (UHF only - VHF is bypassed)
Average Noise: 2.7 dB
Maximum total input: 30,000 micro volts
Operating temperatures: -40 degrees to +140 degrees F

The pre-amp mounts on the antenna mast and the power supply plugs into an AC outlet inside the house. The power supply lowers the voltage and sends it up the coax to power the amplifier. All mounting hardware and instructions are included with the amplifier.

Price is $45 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. These sell for $60+ at most online retailers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks