What's new

Windows XP Pro Only $48.94 For MS Resellers (1 Viewer)

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
BTW, I got two kits this go-around. All you need to do to get more than one is order each one from a separate passport (.net) account. I had both the packages shipped to the same address.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Deal is dead:

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kit. This offering is no longer available.

JamesHB

Agent
Real Name
James
Looks like I'm the last one still waiting to receive this. I ordered on 10/1, so maybe it'll be here any day now.

Neil White

Supporting Actor
I ordered 10/13 and I'm still waiting....

Andrea, did you try to order again or did you get a message about a previous order?

Thanks

N

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Neil, I ordered on 8/6 and received it. The deal then went dead. When the deal went active again and I ordered (2 kits) on 9/11. I received them also. The first order I placed on 9/11 went through with no problem. The second one complained that I had already ordered (or something to that effect), so I created a second passport .net account linked to a different email address. I tried ordering again and it went through. I had all packages shipped to the same address. I did, however, use two separate credit cards on my two orders on 9/11, just to make the data look a little different. A fews days after my kits arrived at my door (the second time), I got the shipping notification email.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
I ordered on 10/10. I'll be watching for it this week, but might have another 3-5 weeks to go.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
Did anyone order extra copies and have some for sale? or know of a B&M store or online site that sells XP relatively cheap?

Thanks,

Adam

JamesHB

Agent
Real Name
James
Has anybody that ordered this around the 1st of October received their package yet? From reading all the posts in this thread, it looks like the average delivery time was about 4 weeks. I'm at six weeks and still no package.

Dang, I hate the waiting game!

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Five weeks and counting...

Adam,

If you sort through the listings on Pricewatch you might find a vendor that will sell XP cheap with a minimal hardware purchase. A quick scan did not yield any names that I could vouch for, however.

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
Crap. I got this e-mail today
------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Customer,
In accordance with the Microsoft Windows XP Go Pro Collector's Kit
promotional offer, orders were to be filled while supplies were available.
Orders have been filled in the order that they were received and, at this
point, promotional kit inventory has been depleted.
Consequently, your order for the Microsoft Windows XP Go Pro Collector's has
been cancelled and your credit card has not and will not be charged.
Sincerely,
Sunrise Identity Customer Service
------------------------------------------------------------
I placed my order on Oct 18th, and I really needed this for work. Does anyone happen to have an extra copy from this promotion that they would like to sell?
Please e-mail me if you do
[email protected]
Tim

Steven Hen

Stunt Coordinator
Just got mine this week, ordered on October 23.

Tim, I'm surprised I got mine and you got a sorry charlie email since I ordered after you did....go figure.

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
That is interesting. Common sense tells ME that when supplies ran out, they would take the offer down from the web-site :)
I had assumed that since I got my order in before they took the offer down, I was all set. Go figure is right.
Oh well. It would have been nice to have, but it is certainly not the end of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks