What's new

Windows XP Pro Only $48.94 For MS Resellers (1 Viewer)

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Bummer! I was just going to create a second .net passport account to see if I could order a second copy for my dad for his birthday. Phooey.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Just logged in and after going through all the forms, creating a company, and ordered it. Got my confirmation email, hopefully I'll get it.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Every time I see an auction where some one is selling nothing more then a web link I just can’t stop but think how pathetic.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Well I just placed my order, and received an email with the confirmation number and stating that I would receive it in 6-8 weeks. We'll see if I do. I totally made up a company.

JamesHB

Agent
Real Name
James
Looks like this deal is still active. I placed my order on 10/1 and received an email with the confirmation number and stating that I would receive it in 6-8 weeks.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I placed my order 9/12. Sent them an email last week about if they are shipping yet. Got a reply saying I would get a tracking number and email notification when it does ship. Nothing so far.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Mike,
I ordered about the same time you did. I never got a shipping or tracking number either. Well today, the UPS guy knocked on my door. It was my Go Pro package. In fact, I am typing this now using Windows XP Professional :). You should have yours soon I would think.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I ordered mine on 9/11. Sent them an email yesterday morning asking for the status. Nada. I hope they didn't figure out that ordered one back in August also.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I just got my package today. No charge on the credit card yet. The bobble head is kinda cool, as is the baseball and big league chew. Oh yeah and a copy of winxp pro for only $48 bucks is just awesome considering it runs for almost $300!

Now I need to find a way to get Office XP for ultra cheap and I'll be set.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Mike,

How long did it take them to respond to your email about the shipping status?

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
About a day. I never received a UPS tracking number and my credit card hasn't been charged yet. The package just kinda showed up. I ordered 9/12.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
My packages came today. I ordered on 9/11. Never got an email with a tracking number.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
I also received my package today. Never got a tracking number or email confirmation either. I ordered 9/15/02.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks